General Discussion

Launch date of Lenovo K3 Note

Buying Advice
Last Reply: 4 months ago
| 114 Replies | 52 Users

does anyone know about the price and the launch date of Lenovo k3 note in india....plzzz reply frnzz

V
Gold
By Vedansh Pathak
Created On: Apr 10, 2015 05:26 PM
114 Replies
i also want to know pls
By ElavarasanArasan |Apr 11, 2015 03:29 AM
In reply to: Launch date of Lenovo K3 Note

i also want to know pls help

Was this review helpful? Yes No
2 out of 2 user(s) found this reply helpful
V
Gold
@Elavarasan I think it won't be launched in india n as a replacement the company is launching A7000 with nearly d same
By Vedansh Pathak |Apr 11, 2015 07:43 AM

@Elavarasan I think it won't be launched in india n as a replacement the company is launching A7000 with nearly d same specs...

1 Reply
yes ur correct ialso see that a7000 but when it
By ElavarasanArasan |Apr 11, 2015 11:35 AM
In reply to: @Elavarasan I think it won't be launched in india n as a replacement the company is launching A7000 with nearly d same

yes ur correct ialso see that a7000 but when it launch

V
Gold
A7000 is launching on 15 apr via
By Vedansh Pathak |Apr 11, 2015 02:28 PM

A7000 is launching on 15 apr via flipkart

V
Gold
some people are saying that it will be launched on 15 may...nt
By Vedansh Pathak |Apr 12, 2015 02:24 PM

some people are saying that it will be launched on 15 may...nt sure

C
Silver
The phone (Lenono A7000) will go on sale on 15th April at 2 PM. You have to register on Flipkart to be able to buy it
By Chris R |Apr 12, 2015 04:52 PM

The phone (Lenono A7000) will go on sale on 15th April at 2 PM. You have to register on Flipkart to be able to buy it .

Registration link: http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-a7000

V
Gold
@Chris I was asking about the launch date of Lenovo k3
By Vedansh Pathak |Apr 12, 2015 08:15 PM

@Chris I was asking about the launch date of Lenovo k3 note

1 Reply
C
Silver
My apologies. You're right about K3 Note not being launched in India and A7000 being launced as its replacement. I just
By Chris R |Apr 13, 2015 11:20 AM
In reply to: @Chris I was asking about the launch date of Lenovo k3

My apologies. You're right about K3 Note not being launched in India and A7000 being launced as its replacement. I just spoke to one of Lenovo's sales executives. He said the same thing.

V
Gold
@Chris hey!! nothing like that...no apologies bro...v were jst discussing about dat...n we r frndz..right... :)
By Vedansh Pathak |Apr 13, 2015 01:36 PM

@Chris hey!! nothing like that...no apologies bro...v were jst discussing about dat...n we r frndz..right... smile smile

C
Silver
Yes, cheers mate. 20
By Chris R |Apr 13, 2015 02:13 PM

Yes, cheers mate. 20 chars

i am very eager to
By ElavarasanArasan |Apr 13, 2015 02:57 PM

i am very eager to buy.........

Hello, There is INFOCUS M330 too that has been launched with Lenovo A 7000, the previous one has more storage space
By AmitMerchant |Apr 14, 2015 06:41 AM

Hello,

There is INFOCUS M330 too that has been launched with Lenovo A 7000, the previous one has more storage space with a better camera. Which one would be preferred " BUY" . also the brand name and after sales service do matter. Also these phones are use and dispose type as I was informed that the " CPU" differs in each set. Thats why the " Samsung" Phones are available at premium with same configuration

it is going to launch at 28 april
By Paras Jain |Apr 18, 2015 03:14 PM

it is going to launch at 28 april 2015

Eagerly waiting for K3 Note......Lenovo plz release this phone as soon as possible.......I am frm Hyderabad. You have
By K ravi |May 04, 2015 05:22 AM

Eagerly waiting for K3 Note......Lenovo plz release this phone as soon as possible.......I am frm Hyderabad. You have released all Phones Immediately like A6000 and A7000 and other mobiles, But why delay in this mobile K3 Note i dont understand.......Actually i suppose to buy Assus Zenfone 2 (Ze551ml). Everything has same spec but only thing is weight Asus has heavy wait. And i am very lazy to carry....This is the reason why i am waiting for K3 Note. Plz release this mobile.

Hi everyone, I called up twice at Lenovo's sales centre.The first time when I called up in the last week of April they
By ShashankSingh |May 05, 2015 07:44 AM

Hi everyone,
I called up twice at Lenovo's sales centre.The first time when I called up in the last week of April they confirmed the launch of the phone in the first week of May.Second time when I called up on 3rd of May I was told that the launch has been postponed to the last week of May or probably the first week of June due to some technical issues.
Can consider the information as reliable since it is given by the Sales centre who are responsible for Information regarding product enquiries.

1 out of 1 user(s) found this reply helpful
Rudra,are you referring to the launch of lenovo k3 note?Also can u please tell me the contact of lenovo india customer
By TrishupMittal |May 07, 2015 07:36 AM

Rudra,are you referring to the launch of lenovo k3 note?Also can u please tell me the contact of lenovo india customer care 180030009990 only rings go but no one picks up phone

1 Reply
Sorry, I missed to mention that I was referring to lenovo K3 note's launch info. Also you are correct that K3 Note will
By ShashankSingh |May 11, 2015 09:33 AM
In reply to: Rudra,are you referring to the launch of lenovo k3 note?Also can u please tell me the contact of lenovo india customer

Sorry, I missed to mention that I was referring to lenovo K3 note's launch info.
Also you are correct that K3 Note will be launched in India.
I had asked the sales centre executive about the replacement of K3 note with A7000 but he replied that they have no such information.
Also the email which they recievd regarding K3 note's launch only mentioned the delay in date.

1 out of 1 user(s) found this reply helpful
Is Lenova A6000 Plus is good to
By ArunS |May 07, 2015 10:07 AM

Is Lenova A6000 Plus is good to purchase?

No.the 8 mp camera and other features are just
By TrishupMittal |May 08, 2015 11:31 AM

No.the 8 mp camera and other features are just average

Moto x is the best device as it offers great features. You should go 91mobiles.com it such a nice option for
By RajKaur |May 08, 2015 12:27 PM

Moto x is the best device as it offers great features. You should go 91mobiles.com it such a nice option for you.

Loading... In Process