General Discussion

Laptop Buying Advice

10 Replies Laptops Last Reply: 7 years ago 9 Users

Hi,

I want to buy a laptop under 70k. My main use is MS Office, Web multitasking and watching movies.
Things i am looking for:
Windows OS
15 inches Full HD screen with wide viewing angels - most important is the screen
minimum i5 5th gen (6th gen would be better)
good trackpad and decent keyboard
1tb hard disk+ ssd or 256 gb ssd

weight and battery is not much of an issue.

Please advice.

A
By Avinavpunglia
Posted On: Nov 19, 2015 04:03 PM
Displaying 10 of 10 replies
Sort By:
Recent
You can based your price criteria.
Updated Jun 16, 2016 04:33 PM
Good value for money ,I've seen my friend using it for last 6 months ,best part of it is bettry backup is upto 8 hour and weight 800 gms. Good performance.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
I am stil looking. How about Asus Eeebook E502MA-BING-XX0079B 90NL0021-M02250
Updated Apr 27, 2016 05:40 AM

I am stil looking. How about

Asus Eeebook E502MA-BING-XX0079B 90NL0021-M02250

??

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi did you purchase or still looking to buy one, please share your email ID so that I can have a word with
Updated Mar 23, 2016 11:23 PM

Hi did you purchase or still looking to buy one, please share your email ID so that I can have a word with you...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I will suggest you to Apple MacBook Pro 13inch MD101HN/A Laptop (Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Mac OS X Lion) Apple MacBook Air
Updated Mar 21, 2016 05:37 AM

I will suggest you to
Apple MacBook Pro 13inch MD101HN/A Laptop (Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Mac OS X Lion)
Apple MacBook Air 13inch MJVE2HN/A Laptop (Core i5/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ OS X Yosemite)
Apple MacBook Air 11inch MJVM2HN/A Laptop (5th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ OS X Yosemite)

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
If you are looking a laptop have a look on my laptop reviews and best offers on laptop. Regards,
Updated Mar 12, 2016 06:50 AM

If you are looking a laptop have a look on my laptop reviews and best offers on laptop.

Regards,
admin@vikishare.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi 1- core i5 processor 2- 3GB Ram 3- 16
Updated Mar 10, 2016 10:47 AM

Hi

1- core i5 processor
2- 3GB Ram
3- 16 inch

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi I want to buy a laptop under 25k. My main purpose if just for office use- excel, word, presentation and mailing
Updated Mar 09, 2016 07:27 AM

Hi

I want to buy a laptop under 25k. My main purpose if just for office use- excel, word, presentation and mailing purposes.

I have decided to buy - Asus EeeBook E402MA-BING-WX0022B 90NL0032-M03120
1. Pentium quad core processor
2. 2Gb RAM
3. 500Gb hard disk
3. Windows 8.1
4. 14inch

Is it worth to buy?

Or can you suggest me one.

Thanks in advance.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
both the comment here says to customize laptop. Please tell me at least one site or company in india who customizes
Updated Nov 24, 2015 02:35 PM

both the comment here says to customize laptop. Please tell me at least one site or company in india who customizes laptops. I have contact dell and hp and they said they don't do it. I know dell used to do it some years before but they don't now.

Also can anyone suggest particular model(s) so i can have a look at it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go to any Website and Customize it accourding to yourself else if you want to save your money now a days there are so
Updated Nov 24, 2015 06:37 AM

Go to any Website and Customize it accourding to yourself else if you want to save your money now a days there are so many refurbished sites are available through which you can buy your laptop easily and they will give you a huge discount too.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Aninav, After seeing your post here i will suggest you to go to dell or HP website where you can customize your
Updated Nov 20, 2015 08:40 AM

Hi Aninav,

After seeing your post here i will suggest you to go to dell or HP website where you can customize your laptop according to your choice or if you want to save your money so just finalise your laptop on these website, after that there are many website who sell refurbished laptop also at lowest price so you can make your purchase from there to save ur pocket.

regards
Rashmi

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.