General Discussion

Buying advice for antivirus

4 Replies PCs & Hardware Last Reply: 7 years ago 4 Users

want to buy antivirus for my windows 8 64 bit laptop ....kindly help me in choosing right antivirus at reasonable price.

I
By Imrosebashir
Posted On: May 30, 2015 08:03 AM
Displaying 4 of 4 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hey Man If you buy to antivirus before buy it for testing the antivirus try this For More Authentication about
Updated Apr 10, 2016 10:56 AM

Hey Man If you buy to antivirus before buy it for testing the antivirus try this
For More Authentication about Antivirus Keep with us

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Don't spend any money on antivirus. Just get the free version of Avira Antivirus. It's one of the best rated antivirus
Updated Jun 22, 2015 10:31 AM

Don't spend any money on antivirus. Just get the free version of Avira Antivirus.
It's one of the best rated antivirus out there. Am personally using it on my Dell Laptop with Windows 8.1. It's been 1 year and never faced any problems whatsoever

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
People need antimalware more and more (in addition to the main antivirus) Nasty installations of things like
Updated Jun 22, 2015 08:18 AM

People need antimalware more and more (in addition to the main antivirus)
Nasty installations of things like crossbrowser adware are not flagged by antiviruses.
Malwarebytes and Adwcleaner focus specifically on adware / malware. Both tools are free.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Bit defender or Kaspersky is best choice. My view is don't buy any software simply use 360 total security with
Updated May 31, 2015 11:29 AM

Bit defender or Kaspersky is best choice. My view is don't buy any software simply use 360 total security with bitdefender engine very simple and light and also free

download and install Bitdefender safepay for banking transaction its also free

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.