General Discussion

15k best camera phone in range with no issues like heating, software, call quality

9 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 8 Users

ANDROID PHONE, UNDER 15K, 3 THINGS GOOD CAMERA, CALL QUALITY GOOD, SOFTWARE SHOULD BE GOOD.
Although i have seen so many options but the problem is if you go for one you get two three issues in phone like call quality, heating etc etc. please guide a phone with above mentioned features with no issues which we never expect in normal phones.

J
By Jatinmakkar
Posted On: Jul 18, 2015 10:00 AM
Displaying 9 of 9 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Oct 11, 2016 09:15 AM
dont ever buy asus zenfone laser 2 its d worst phone ever though i was very haappy to have it as my first phn but i hv been using it from 8months it switches on n off by itself
this happened only at night but from yesterday night it has switched off and its nt switching on...
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
its smiply best phone find under 15k under mi note 3 samsung galaxy j7 and leago shark 1 all fearlture find here
Updated May 05, 2016 07:01 PM

its smiply best phone find under 15k under mi note 3 samsung galaxy j7 and leago shark 1 all fearlture find here www.maalfreekaa.in its best deal web

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Want to anything and best price deal please charm best deal here www.maalfreekaa.in you buy phone under your
Updated Apr 22, 2016 08:33 PM

Want to anything and best price deal please charm best deal here www.maalfreekaa.in you buy phone under your bugdet

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You can go for a device listed on our website. You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as
Updated Oct 17, 2015 06:23 AM

You can go for a device listed on our website.
You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as above, but with a better reputation and good features.
go here, check it out, Gadzet.in
Our experts check the phone for you, you get 7 day free replacement.
We get the phone for you from the seller, and the phone is delivered at your doorstep.

P.s- I am an employee of Gadzet.in, its a nice platform.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I would suggest you to buy Moto G3 which is 3rd generation of Moto G and has 13MP rear camera with 5 MP front
Updated Oct 17, 2015 02:37 AM

I would suggest you to buy Moto G3 which is 3rd generation of Moto G and has 13MP rear camera with 5 MP front camera.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Mi4i is one of the best phone to go for in this price category. It's a phone that has an amazing specifications like a
Updated Oct 12, 2015 10:48 AM

Mi4i is one of the best phone to go for in this price category. It's a phone that has an amazing specifications like a good display, amazing camera quality, and a great battery life. Xiaomi has made no compromise while designing this phone.
You can compare this phone with other phones in its category @ www.pricejugaad.com and here you can also find relevant user reviews which will help you in choosing the mobile you want.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
YOU CAN GO FOR THE ALL NEW ASUS ZENFONES i.e. ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE550KL (Rs. 9999) or ASUS ZENFONE SELFIE ZD551KL
Updated Oct 04, 2015 10:37 AM

YOU CAN GO FOR THE ALL NEW ASUS ZENFONES i.e. ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE550KL (Rs. 9999) or ASUS ZENFONE SELFIE ZD551KL (Rs. 15,999 - 1k more).

OR YOU CAN GO FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 (Rs.14,999), IT IS BEST AMONG IN ITS PRICE RANGE TILL NOW.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR MOTO G - 3RD GEN (Rs. 12,999), FOR A SAKE OF A PURE GOOGLE ANDROID EXPERIENCE.

AT LAST ITS UPON YOUR CHOICE. DO CHECK REVIEWS ON YOUTUBE. GO FOR THE BEST.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
hello Thanks for ur reply, but i am not sure about the camera quality as pixels only do not make a good cam so waiting
Updated Jul 18, 2015 11:18 AM

hello Thanks for ur reply, but i am not sure about the camera quality as pixels only do not make a good cam so waiting for its detailed review by ndtv but want to get a good camera in this range as provided by xolo black, mi4i, lumia phones . ANYWAY THANKS fr ur reply

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Samsung has recently launched Galaxy J5 and galaxy J7. In my opinion Samsung galaxy J7 would be fine for you. Samsung
Updated Jul 18, 2015 11:13 AM

Samsung has recently launched Galaxy J5 and galaxy J7. In my opinion Samsung galaxy J7 would be fine for you. Samsung galaxy J7 is priced under Rs 15,000. You can see Samsung galaxy J7 specifications here. Samsung has good reputation. It will provide you good quality and there will be no heating problems.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.